2021 Book The Villain King : Smoke and the mirrors treat for book lovers with these new Novel

The Villain King : Smoke and the mirrors

The Elites #


Short review of the book

We started as an ethereal dream, now we're an endless nightmare.

Asher:
Two years ago,
Aria Quinn was - My one love. My one obsession. The one who kept my malediction at bay.
Now, she has my hatred too.
She ruined a life before she left, and it’s time she experiences the same.
Even when my heart is always at the war with my mind, blurring every boundary that exists between right and wrong.
Moral and immoral. Love and hate.
I’ll cross every one of them. Because, when it comes to loving or hating her, I have none.
Aria:
We started as an ethereal dream, now we're an endless nightmare.
Asher King was once everything I could wish for in my fairy tale. Until, he broke my heart.
Broke us.
Now he's like the Dark Black King in the game of chess.
He says he hates me. I say I hate you too.
I know it's opposite of the truth for both of us and so does he.
Or it’s just the illusion he portraits?

Full length novel : 42000 words

Hottest book right now on Amazon -  Captivating romantic suspense novel with and addictive characters. Full of twists and turns which leads to lots of drama you will love to read.

We would love to here the book reviews from our readers. You can follow us on our social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Subscribe by Email to stay updated with us.